Difference between revisions of "Emmanuel Alvizos"
(Created page with "thumb|right Dr Emmanuel Alvizos is an IT Governance Senior Consultant for PRIORITY QUALITY CONSULTANTS S.A. Emmanuel has extensive experience i...")
Latest revision as of 09:01, 9 October 2019
Dr Emmanuel Alvizos is an IT Governance Senior Consultant for PRIORITY QUALITY CONSULTANTS S.A. Emmanuel has extensive experience in consulting institutional clients in the industry, finance and shipping sectors, specializing in Business Continuity, Risk & Resilience, Quality as well as IT Service Management in accordance with leading practices and International Standards such as ISO 22301, ISO 22316, ISO 31000, ISO 9001 and ISO 20000.
Other areas of expertise include Crisis Management, Benchmarking & Performance Improvement, Operations Management & Strategy as well as Logistics & Strategic Sourcing.
- Bedor EXCEM
Management Consultant (2014-2015)
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Associated Researcher (2013-2014)
- Warwick Business School
Doctoral Researcher & Freelance Consultant, (2009-2013)
- Technical Corps, Hellenic Army
Maintenance Management & Logistics Officer (2007-2008)
- Technical University of Crete (Special Research Funds Account)
Industrial Engineering Consultant, (2005-2007)
- PhD in Operations Management & Strategy, Warwick Business School (Coventry, United Kingdom)
- MSc in Engineering Management, Technical University of Crete (Chania, Greece)
- Dipl.Eng (MEng) in Production Engineering & Management, Technical University of Crete (Chania, Greece)
- BCM Institute
Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA) for ISO22301
- AXELOS - PeopleCert
PRINCE2 Foundation in Project Management
- Technical Chamber of Greece
Licensed Production & Management Engineer