Difference between revisions of "Part 2: Impact Area Of Business Functions v2.0"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Hua Wei moved page Part 2: Impact Area Of Business Functions v2 to Part 2: Impact Area Of Business Functions v2.0)
Revision as of 04:06, 13 January 2020
- Impact Area: Hard (H)/ Soft (S)
- Hard Impact: Direct Financial Impact.
- Soft Impact: Indirect Financial Impact and Non-Financial Impact.
- Basis for Calculating Hard and Soft Impact
- Total ($) Impact
- Calculate the total financial impact on your business unit if you did not carry out this business function for X calendar days.
- How Impact is Quantified
- Describe how this figure is made up, focusing on the most significant items. There could be contractual penalties, interest claims, missed business opportunities and loss of commission, expressed as a formula.
- The amount from the direct financial impact in local currency, for a period of X days. Please state time period if it is less than X days as some business functions will cease to operate within one or two days after the disaster because there is no new transactions.
- Remarks: How is the hard impact quantified?
- Provide the workings or basis for computing the amount of loss. For example, $20,000 received per day multiplied by 2% interest payment for overdraft, multiply by X days of outage.