Part 5: Inter-dependencies v2.0
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Part 5: Inter-dependencies
Business Function and Function Code (Col 2 & 3)
- Cross-reference to the Business Function/function code or number from original Function No assigned in Part 1
Name of Business Unit or Vendor/Supplier/Outsource Partner (Col 4)
- This Dept/Unit/Vendor/Supplier/Partner is inter-dependent on the Business Function.
- Note (1): There should be a one-to-one relationship between every source and target Dept/BU with the exception of: external agencies e.g. Central Bank, government ministries and agencies, common organizational support units e.g. IT, Human Resource, Finance.
Type of Dependency (Col 5 & 6)
- This column details what type of relationship is shared between the Business Function and the Business Unit/Vendor/Supplier/Partner. There are 3 possible dependencies:
- Mutual dependency
- Notes (2): If the Source Dept/Unit and the Target Dept/Unit are the same department/unit, then, there may be a need to identify the sub-unit level e.g. Finance-Account Payable and Finance Account-Receivables. Be caution that this is usually not needed except for special cases.
Description of Dependency (col 7)
- In this section, describe the nature of the dependency between the two different units. Elaborate on the nature of the relationship between both units.