Jump to navigation Jump to search
BCM Institute's Exam Policy
Re-evaluation Process for Taking the Electronic Examination
- As the electronic examination is online and the result is made known instantaneous, there will be no re-evaluation of results or appeal for the examination.
Re-evaluation Process for Taking the Hardcopy Examination
- Once the examination results are released and you have been notified on the unsuccessful results, a candidate can request for re-evaluation of the result. There will be a fee requirement of SGD 100 to re-evaluate the result (which will take effect from 1st Jan 2009).
- The duration for re-evaluation is 6 weeks.
- Members of the Education and Examination Committee will review on the scoring and the Committee's decision is final.
- Candidates will be assured that if your results are marginal, which is between 70% to 74.9%, the examination unit within BCM Institute will automatically re-mark your examination paper.