|1. Auditor is a person appointed and authorized professional who examines the records and practices of a business, organization and management system, and state the result.
- The auditor of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) is:
- a person who collects evidence in order to evaluate how well BCMS meet the requirements.
- expected to determine whether the BCMS comply with BCM standards and other planned arrangements.
- to determine whether the BCMS is properly implemented and maintained.
- able to do all of this while being independent, objective, impartial and competent.