BCMBoK 1: Project Management
From BCMpedia. A Wiki Glossary for Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Align Executive Management and set expectations.
- Establish the basis for a successful project.
- Establish and communicate the needs for BC, CC, CM or DR Planning.
- Establish the project expectations.
- Obtain appropriate commitments with clear roles and responsibilities.
- Select the appropriate representation.
- Establish an efficient work plan and realistic timeline.
- Develop budget based on optimal estimate of resource requirements.
Related Terms: Project Management.
- Attend: Classroom: BCM Project Management Courses
- Attend: Classroom: Competency-based BCM Project Management Courses
- Attend: E-Learning: BCM Project Management module
Guidance Notes and Templates
Body of Knowledge 1: Project Management Definitions