Business Continuity Certified Expert
Requirement for BCCE
The Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) certification is designed and developed to instill pertinent concepts and knowledge in BCM practitioners; which will enable them to drive organizational-wide BCM programs; develop business continuity and recovery strategies; develop and implement comprehensive BC plans; develop and implement BCM awareness and training programs; conduct exercises and tests; implement BCM audit and assessment programs to ensure BC plan effectiveness. This course is designed and developed to train BC managers, planners, and project managers.
The individuals should have met and continue to meet the following requirements regarding:
- Successful completion of the BCM-400: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Manager (duration 2.5 days including half-day examination) or BCM-5000: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Expert Implementer (duration 5 days including half-day examination)
- Successful completion of the BCCE examination with a required passing score of 75% out of 150 Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ)
- At least 3 years experience in Business Continuity (BC), Crisis Management (CM), and Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Application Processing Fee: SGD 150 (Non-refundable even if the application is rejected)
- Certification Maintenance Fee: SGD 150
Award of Electronic Certificate
Only an electronic certificate or e-certificate (softcopy) will be issued for all successful application. However, a hardcopy certificate is also available upon request from the online store: SGD 50 (not inclusive of courier charges)