Competency Level (CL)
- CL 2A and CL 3A for BCM Audit domain;
- CL 1B, CL 2B and CL 3B for business continuity domain;
- CL 1C, CL 3C and CL 3C for crisis management domain; and
- CL 1D, CL 2D and CL 3D for disaster recovery domain respectively.
The arrangement of the tiers represents the increasing level of specificity and specialization of the business continuity and disaster recovery skills and knowledge content.
2. This content is strictly for participants of the Institute's training program and use only.
Business Continuity Management
- CL 2B: Intermediate (BC) (BCM-330 ISO22301 BCMS Implementer course preparing for the BCCS certification exam) .
- CL 3B: Advanced (BC) (BCM-430 ISO22301 BCMS Manager course or BCM-5000 ISO22301 BCMS Expert Implementer preparing for the BCCE certification exam).
- CL 2C: Intermediate (CM) (CM-300 Crisis Management Implementer course preparing for the CMCS certification exam).
- CL 3C: Advanced (CM) (CM-400 Crisis Management Manger or CM-5000 Crisis Management Expert Implementer course preparing for the CMCE certification exam).
As for the disaster recovery courses, the domain of:
- CL 1D: Foundation (DR) is taught in the DRP-200 IT DRP Planner (offered only in 2014) course (preparing for the DRCP certification exam)
- CL 2D: Intermediate (DR) is taught in the DRP-300 Implementing IT DRP course preparing for the DRCS certification exam.
- CL 3D: Advanced (DR) is in DRP-400 Managing IT DRP course or DRP-5000 Managing and Implement IT DRP course course preparing for the DRCE certification exam.
As for the BCM Audit courses, the BCM Body of Knowledge Audit (BCMBoK Audit) domain of:
- CL 2A: Intermediate (BCM Audit) is taught in the BCM-8030 course or equivalent(preparing for the BCCA certification examination).
- CL 3A: Advanced (BCM Audit) is in BCM-8530 course or equivalent(preparing for the BCCLA certification examination).
BCM Institute Certification Model