Content of CV
- 1 Standardized Curriculum Vitae Template
- 2 Name
- 3 Contact Details (Will not be Displayed on Web)
- 4 Personal Particulars
- 5 Curriculum Vitae / write up
- 6 Voluntary Appointment within BCM Institute (To be Displayed on Web)
- 7 Present / Past Employment
- 8 Education / Qualifications
- 9 Professional Certification and Achievement
- 10 Groups and Associations
- 11 Presentations and Publications
- 12 Others such as special developments and interest
- 13 Photos
Standardized Curriculum Vitae Template
This is a sample template to standardized the Curriculum Vitae for BCM Institute's associates.
Contact Details (Will not be Displayed on Web)
- Mobile / Home
- Email (Office)
- Email (Home)
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- IC / Passport No.
Curriculum Vitae / write up
- This section covers a simple write up of your historical progression from an introduction to your highlights and achievements.
Voluntary Appointment within BCM Institute (To be Displayed on Web)
- This are the appointments help within BCM Institute that you have volunteer or under-taken.
- <Example> <Name of Associate> is an Associate Instructor and member of Certification Reviewer Committee with the BCM Institute.
Present / Past Employment
- This section covers your present / past Employment and Experiences that you have developed over the years.
Education / Qualifications
- This section covers your Academic progression and achievements.
- <Example> 2006 Bachelor of Business Administration Honours (summa cum laude), Western Michigan University, USA
Professional Certification and Achievement
- This section covers your Professional academic progression and achievements.
Groups and Associations
- This section covers your memberships to other associations.
Presentations and Publications
- This section covers your achievements and credentials
- Professional Affiliations
Others such as special developments and interest
- This section covers any other interest which you feel maybe of worthy mention.
- This is a must. Photo must be in high resolution JPEG format (to be send separately and not pasted on the word document).