Content of the BCM-820 Course
The BCM-820: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Fast Track Implementation course is designed for an organization to implement its business continuity plan. It focused on the gathering of the entire organization's business unit (BU) BCM coordinators at one location to complete the implementation requirement. The entire BCM planning methodology (refer to diagram on right) is conducted into 5 sessions; starting with the BCM-230: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Planner course and continuing with four 1/2-day session.
Sample Chronology Sequence of Course
The is usually with a 2 to 2 1/2 week gap between each session is:
- Week 1: BCM-230 and complete of the Risk Analysis and Review (RAR) phase
- Week 3: Complete Business Impact Analysis (BIA) phase
- Week 5: Complete Business Continuity Strategy (BCS) phase
- Week 7: Complete Plan Development (PD) phase
- Week 9: Complete Testing and Exercising (TE) phase and Program Management (PMgt) phase
- Week 3 to 4: Complete Business Continuity Certified Planner examination
Who should attend?
As this course is specifically designed for organization to develop its business continuity plan as a team, staff members who are assigned to be BU BCM coordinators should be attending this course. if you are the project manager leading the project, it is advisable that you proceed with the BCM-5000: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Expert Implementer course.