Crisis Management Certified Planner
The Crisis Management Certified Planner (CMCP) certification is designed to recognize individuals for their efforts to acquire essential and fundamental knowledge and skills in crisis management. These individuals may be senior and middle management, or business executives, who are required to help their departments or business units (or sub-units) to develop crisis management, business continuity, disaster recovery, emergency response, recovery and resumption processes, procedures and/or plans. The individuals should have met and continue to meet the following requirements regarding:
- Successful completion of the CM-200 Crisis Management Planner
- Duration of Course: 1.5 days including one and half hour examination.
- Successful completion of the CMCP electronic examination with a required passing score of 75% out of 50 Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ)
- Fresh entry and be involved in the crisis management (CM), business continuity management (BCM) and/or disaster recovery planning (DRP) workplace
- Certification Maintenance Fee: SGD 50 (payable after the first year of membership)