|1. Evacuation is the act of, or condition for temporary but rapid removal of people from building or disaster threatened area as a rescue or precautionary measure. The people usually are required to congregate at a designated Assembly Area.
- Attend: Plan Development Business Continuity Courses
- Attend: Competency-based Plan Development Business Continuity Courses
- Attend: E-Learning: Plan Development Business Continuity Courses
Guidance Notes and Templates
- Guidance Notes to Complete the Plan Development Template
- Guidance Notes to Complete the Pandemic Flu BC Plan Development Template
2. The movement of employees, visitors and contractors from a site and/or building to a safe place (assembly area) in a controlled and monitored manner at time of an event.
(Source: Business Continuity Institute - BCI)
3. Organized, phased, and supervised dispersal of people from dangerous or potentially dangerous areas.
(Source: ASIS International - ASIS International)