Fajar Atrifani is currently BCM Expert Team in one of regional bank. Having more than 11 years banking experience in different area including BCM project, operational & credit risk management, finance, business, IT, and Operations. Fajar was involved to support his bank for BS:25999 Certification in Treasury Unit as the first Indonesian Banking that achieved the certification.
Appointment within BCM Institute
Fajar is an Instructor with BCM Institute.
- Lippobank BCM Project Team
- Manager in Operational Risk Management
- Manager in Retail Credit Policy & Procedure
- CIMB Niaga Bank BCM Expert Team
- Bachelor of Accountancy, STIE Perbanas, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Magister Management of Finance, STIE Perbanas, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Risk Management Certification Level I
- Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS)
Presentations and Publication
- Internal BCM Socialization
- Speaker for “Meet The Expert” BCM Institute Forum Nov, 2011