Jump to navigation Jump to search
Harsh is a Manager for Business Continuity Programme with BURGAN BANK, a regional bank headquartered in Kuwait.
Voluntary Appointment within BCM Institute
- Member of the BCM Institute's Certification Review Committee.
- 2007 Business Continuity Management Institute, India.
- Senior Consultant for BCM
- 2003 Hapag-Lloyd, India.
- Assistant Manager for Business Continuity & Process Improvement
- 2002 Maersk Sealand, India.
- Senior Officer
- 1999 Excellent Novelties Exports, India.
- Quality & Packing Controller
- 2002 Somaiya Institute of Management
- MBA - International Business, Mumbai, India.
- 1999 Institute of Foreign Trade and Management,
- BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration), India.
- 2008 British Standard Institute (BSI), India
- BS25999 Lead Auditor
- 2007 Disaster Recovery Institute International, U.S.A
- Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP).
- 2005 ISO 9000: 2001, BVQI, India
- Internal Auditor