Introduction to BCM Institute's Certification
The certification program supports the community of Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery, BCM Audit and Crisis Management is designed to objectively assess and measure professional knowledge. The BCM and DR certification program requirements and eligibility standards are applied fairly, impartially, and consistently. The certification program may grant certification independently of a candidate’s membership or non-membership in any organization, association or other groups.
- BC Certified Planner (BCCP)
- BC Certified Specialist (BCCS)
- BC Certified Expert (BCCE)
- DR Certified Specialist ( DRCS)
- DR Certified Expert ( DRCE)
- Business Continuity Certified Auditor (BCCA)
- Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA)
- Crisis Management Certified Planner (CMCP)
- Crisis Management Certified Specialist( CMCS)
- Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE)
Each candidate must satisfy all educational and experiential requirements established by BCM Institute. The professional must demonstrate an acceptable and relevant level of understanding and knowledge of BCM, IT DRP BCM Audit and Crisis Management.
BCM Institute’s certification examinations are designed and developed to validate the professional’s understanding at the various levels. In addition, those who have been granted the BCCP, BCCS, BCCE, DRCS, DRCE, BCCA, BCCLA, CMCP, CMCS, and CMCE credentials must demonstrate ongoing professional commitment and contributions to the field of BCM, IT DRP and related fields by satisfying the requirements stipulated in the Continuing Education Policy.