William Ho is currently the Appointed Regional Senior Consultant for Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd.
Voluntary Appointment within BCM Institute
- Chairman for BCM Institute's Certification Review Committee.
Prior to joining Fujitsu Asia, William is a director for Technical Sales, ViFX Asia Pacific, the project director with NCS and CVSI. William had also held senior position with Unisys Asia Pacific where he was responsible for all aspects of Network Architecture and Disaster Recovery planning for clients in the region.
He was previously the key technical specialist for IBM Open Solution & Mobility projects. Held the post of MIS Executive for Raffles Marina Ltd, Singapore's first class full service boating heaven and prestigious country club. A technical staff of Singapore Polytechnic Computer Centre and Head of Anti-Virus Task group. He was also the Chief Technician in charged of the post delivery services of a locally based computing services organization.
Professionally, William is a senior advisor to China Business Continuity Management Professional Committee, Founders of Storage Networking User Group for Singapore and China as well as the deputy project manager for the Technical Committee setting the Singapore TR19-Business Continuity Management Standard and a resource member for Singapore first BC/DR Standards SS507.
William received his Master of Science in Technology Management by Staffordshire University, UK.
- 2010 Awarded Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA), BCM Institute, Singapore
- 2007 Awarded Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE), BCM Institute, Singapore
- 2008 Awarded Member of the Business Continuity Institute (MBCI), Business Continuity Institute (BCI), United Kingdom
- 2008 Awarded Vmware Certified Professional VI3, VCP
- 2006 Awarded Atempo Certified Professional(ACP), Atempo
- 2006 Awarded Certified Data Centre Professional (CDCP), IDCP
- 2006 Awarded Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CEH
- 2006 Awarded Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE2000), Microsoft
- 2005 Awarded Adaptec Certified Storage Professional (ACSP),Adaptec
- 2004 Awarded Certified Information Security Manager(CISM),ISACA
- 2003 Awarded Certified IT Project Manager, Associate(CITPM), PMI
- 2000 Awarded Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), DRI International (DRII), USA
- 2000 Awarded Certified Information Systems Auditor(CISA), ISACA
- 1999 Awarded Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco
- Board of Director for Cloud Security Alliance Singapore Chapter since Sept 2011
- ICION-Indonesia CIO network, Executive Member since June 2011
- Chairman to the Certification Committee of Business Continuity Management Institute and Senior Lecturer since 2007.
- Founder of Storage Networking User Group, Singapore Chapter since Sept 2007
- Senior Consultant of China Business Continuity Management Committee and actively involved in Singapore Infocomm Technology Federation, Information Systems Audit and Control Association, Disaster Recovery Institute International and the Singapore Computer Society.
- President of Association of Storage Networking Professionals both in Singapore, Malaysia and China. (2005 to 2007)
- Deputy PM for the Technical Workgroup for the Technical Reference (TR19:2005) for BCM in Singapore
- Resource member for the SS507 standard,
- Senior Advisor to the China BCM Forum, a quasi government agency responsible for BCM throughout China.
Presentations and Publication
- An active circuit speaker, he actively preaches the importance of disaster recovery and availability in numerous workshops with Symantec (Veritas), Computer Associates, IBM, SUN Microsystems, Ingram Micro and Exabytes.
- “Simple, Affordable DR Automation in IT Data Center”, 20th June 2008
- “Riding the Continuity Wave : Prepare to engage – Business Continuity Management and BS25999”, 14 May 2008
- “应急管理和BCM - 第四届中国业务持续管理高峰论坛（BCM2007）, 9 Nov 2007
- “Better Business Continuity, Power and Cooling” IBM, Avnet, 11 Oct 2007
- “Fix Your Security Leaks – Plug and Control Real Time Threats” FaceTime, IBM, Attrix, 24 Aug 2007
- “Electronic Communication Considerations During Pandemic Outbreak” World Continuity Congress, 17-18April 2007
- “Application of 8 R’s in Business Continuity-第三届中国业务持续管理高峰论坛BCM论坛塑造机制、抵御风险 (BCM2006)”, 9 Nov 2006
- “Business Continuity and Virtual Infrastructure”, VMWare, 26 Oct 2005
- “Healthcare Industry - Enabling a Patient-Centred and Hassle-Free Healthcare Delivery System ”, IDA Healthcare Call for Collaboration, 30 Sep 2005
- “Protecting Your Assets: Doing More with Less” HDS Public Sector Forum, 16 Sep 2005
- “Data Protection & Disaster Recovery with IP Storage Deployment”, Cisco Systems, 26 Mar 2004
- “Facing the Boss or Equipped to Confront Disaster” Hotel Equatorial, Penang. With SUN and EMC, 6 Jan 2004
- “Consolidating Storage –Establishing Business Continuance”, Cisco system, 5 Dec 2003
- “The Virtualization Story”, Ingrammicro, 17 Oct 2002
- “Protecting the Often Neglected Systems”, Veritas, 17 July 2002
- “Data-Storage Management Workshop Series”, SUN Microsystems, on 3 May,17 May & 24 May 2002
- “Enterprise Storage Management Workshop Series”, Veritas, on 7 Mar, 21 Mar, 4 Apr 2002
- “Enterprise Storage Clinic-Increase Your Immunity to Storage Ailments”, Computer Associates and Falconstor, 29 Nov & 6 Dec 2001; 11Jan & 18 Jan 2002.
- “Auditing Your Network : Intranets and Extranets and Operating Systems", E-Commerce Auditing Conference held on 5-6 June 2000, Sheraton Towers Hotel, Singapore.