Wong Kim Poh
Wong Kim Poh is currently the BC (Business Continuity) / DR (Disaster Recovery) Consultant and Engagement Manager of the Global Technology Services group, IBM.
He is tasked with BC/DR Architecture Design & Build, Business Continuity Management Framework Review, Emergency Incident Response and Management, Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis, and Recovery Strategies Implementation and Testing.
Wong is armed with multiple years of experience in the BC/DR consulting practice, hands-on implementation, actual activation, and training, he has a thorough understanding of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management requirements from organisations in diverse sectors including Government, Manufacturing, Banking, Tourism, and Transportation in the region and of which involve entities of different sizes (from multinational corporations to small businesses). In his various projects, Mr. Wong has assisted many organizations to develop and implement Emergency Preparedness, Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Masters of Business and Bachelor of Commerce for IT and System, Curtin University
- IT Certifications which include CCIE, MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA, HPUX, SCSA, CNE, OCP, CCSE, CCA, AIX, ICP, CUSA, RHCE, CLP, TIBCO, VCP, JNCIA, and CA
- Qualified Lead Auditor for ISO27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS), BS25999 Business Continuity Management from British Standards Institution (BSI),
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Management Certified from EXIN,
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) from Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA),
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute (PMI), and
- Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) from Toastmasters International.
- Professional Member from Asia Professional Speaker Singapore
- A Guide to Prepare for Emergency
- Disaster Recovery Management for Complex Environment