'Business Continuity Management - Key Concepts and Global Best Practices
Webinar Topic: Business Continuity Management - Key Concepts and Global Best Practices Recording date: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 11:30 am
India Standard Time (GMT +05:30, Bombay)
Panelist Information: Dr Goh Moh Heng, PhD BCCE DRCE CBCP, FBCI, is President of the Singapore-based BCM Institute. Dr. Goh, who has previously worked with PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Standard Chartered is one of the most recognized and respected BCM professionals in Asia. Dr. Goh has authored a series of books on BCM and addressed numerous international conferences.
Duration: 66 mins
Description: Learn why Business Continuity Management (BCM) is critical to the growth and survival of your organization - an essential ingredient of Corporate Governance, vital to maintain stakeholder peace of mind, trust, faith and confidence. BCM demonstrates market leadership and creates competitive advantage - leading to enhanced loyalty and market share, which in turn results in higher revenues and profits.
Who should attend:
- Professionals across all industries, particularly – BFSI sectors, manufacturing, IT & ITES such as BPOs, KPOs, export houses, retail, logistics, utilities, telecom, healthcare, transport, cargo, courier and warehousing
- All functional areas could benefit from this webinar – particularly Risk and Compliance, Operations, Quality, Physical and Information Security, IT, Administration, Facilities, and Leadership functions.
Attend this free webinar to learn:
- What is BCM? Why is it critical?
- What are its key drivers?
- Understand the BCM framework, terminology and the BC Planning Methodology
- Identify the differences between BCM, Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management and Emergency Response
- Get an idea of the essential steps in Program Management such as Awareness and Training, Exercising, Testing and Maintenance and Plan Updation
- Gain insights on the Global Best Practices on BCM including BS 25999