Business Continuity Certified Planner
Certification Menu | BCCP | CMCP | CCCP | DRCP | BCCS | CCCS | CMCS | DRCS | BCCE | CMCE | CCCE | DRCE | BCCA | BCCLA Competency Level Menu | CL 1B | CL 2B | CL 3B | CL 1C | CL 2C | CL 3C | CL 1CC | CL 2CC | CL 3CC | CL 1D | CL 2D | CL 3D | CL 2A | CL 3A
Requirements for BCCP
The Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP) certification is designed to recognize individuals for their efforts to acquire essential and fundamental knowledge and skills in business continuity management. These individuals may be senior and middle management, or business executives, who are required to help their departments or business units (or sub-units) to develop BC, DR, emergency response, recovery and resumption processes, procedures and/or plans. The individuals should have met and continue to meet the following requirements regarding:
- Successful completion of the BCM-230: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Planner
- Duration 1.5 days including 1 1/2 hour BCCP examination.
- Successful completion of the BCCP electronic examination with a required passing score of 75% out of 50 Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ)
- Fresh entry and be involved in the Business Continuity (BC), Crisis Management (CM), Crisis Communication (CC), BCM Audit and Disaster Recovery (DR) workplace.
- Certification Maintenance Fee: SGD 50 (payable after the first year of membership)
Award of Electronic Certificate
- Only an electronic certificate or e-certificate (softcopy) will be issued for all successful application.
- Hardcopy certificate is available upon request from the BCM Institute's Store: SGD 50
Certification Menu | BCCP | CMCP | CCCP | DRCP | BCCS | CCCS | CMCS | DRCS | BCCE | CMCE | CCCE | DRCE | BCCA | BCCLA
Competency Level Menu | CL 1B | CL 2B | CL 3B | CL 1C | CL 2C | CL 3C | CL 1CC | CL 2CC | CL 3CC | CL 1D | CL 2D | CL 3D | CL 2A | CL 3A
Body of Knowledge Menu| BoK 1 | BoK 2 | BoK 3 | BoK 4 | BoK 5 | BoK 6 | BoK 7
Level of Expertise Menu | KNOW | DO | MANAGE,,,,,,,