Mr Roland Teo is the Deputy Director of the Capacity Building Division in the Singapore Business Federation (SBF). His responsibilities include overseeing the National Business Continuity Programme and the Financial Facilitator Programme at EBIS to help Singapore companies to be ready in terms of business continuity and to facilitate funding.
Prior to joining SBF, Roland was in charge of Credit and Risk Management in Intraco Ltd group, a SGX listed company with global business presence from 2007 – 2009. Roland has 18 years of experience in credit and risk management for the financial and corporate sectors and is a regular trainer/ speaker in this field. He is a Certified Credit Manager (CCM) since 2006 by the Singapore Association of Credit Management (SACM) where he is an active Board member.
- 1995 - 2003: Head of Credit in Hong Leong Asia Group
- 2004 - 2007: Credit/Corporate Risks Departments in Regency Steel Asia Ltd, a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co Ltd and the Orix Capital Ltd group
- 2007 - 2009: Credit and Risk Management in Intraco Ltd group
- 2009 - current: Deputy Director of Capacity Building Division in Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
- Certified Credit Manager (CCM) by the Singapore Association of Credit Management (SACM)
Roland is a regular trainer/speaker on design, implementation and strategies related to practical credit management, policy and procedures.
- Active Board member of the Singapore Association of Credit Management (SACM)
Presentations and Publications
- 14 August 2009, Meet-The-Experts Seminar: Singapore Business Federation (SBF), Business Continuity Management Grant Made Easy Holiday Inn Atrium, Singapore