|1. Process is a set of activities or tasks with defined outcomes, deliverable and evaluation criteria to fulfill the requirements of a certain policy or part of it thereof. It can also include determining and establishing the requirements to fulfill a certain policy first before undertaking the set of activities or tasks.
2. Set of interrelated or interacting activities which transform inputs into outputs.
(Source: ISO 22301:2012 – Societal Security – Business Continuity Management Systems - Requirements) - clause 3.40
3. Set of interrelated or interacting activities which transforms inputs into outputs.
(Source: AE/HSC/NCEMA 7000:2012)
4. Set of interrelated or interacting activities which transforms inputs into outputs
Source: (British Standard 25999 - BS25999)
(Source: SS540 Singapore Standard on Business Continuity Management - SS 540:2008)
6. A connected series of actions,activities,changes,etc,performed by agents with the intent of satisfying a purpose or achieving a goal.
7. An organised set of tasks which uses resources to transform inputs to outputs. (Source: ENISA - the European Network and Information Security Agency. BCM & Resilience Glossary)