To be certified as a Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
BCM200: BCM Best Practices - (1.5 days including half-day examination)
- On successful completion of the one-day BCM200 course, the candidate is allowed to take the 1.5 hour BCM200 Examination.
- BCM200 is a 1.5 hours examination which is usually held on the last day of the course.
- The Examination involves 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and the passing score is 75%.
- On passing the examination, a candidate is eligible to apply for Business Continuity Certified Planner Certification.
- The Application Processing Fee is SGD 50 and the Certification Maintenance Fee is SGD 50 for BCCP Certification.
- An e-certificate is issued to all successful applicants. However, a hardcopy certificate is also available at the online store for SGD 50.