BCM Body of Knowledge Audit (BCMBoK Audit)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ensure that the BCM program and BC plan is audited periodically.
- Provide assurance to the Executive Management and the stakeholders on BCM operational adequacy
- Ensure that Control Objectives relating to the overall management of the BCM function within the organization is adequate
- Develop techniques to implement and execute audit testing procedures for BCM preparedness
- Identify opportunities and value of BCM implementation so as to create efficient work flows and processes that enable more effective use of resources
- Implement process to gather and analyze information with the goal of provding useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision making
- Apply data analysis and reporting concepts to analyze corporate-wide BCM performance and help the organization achieve its accountability goals and objectives, using these information
Related Terms: Program Management.