Bob Goh Hua De
Bob Goh Hua De is currently the System Administrator for M+W Group leading global engineering and construction partner for technology-based clients in the segments Electronics, Photovoltaics, Battery Cells, Life Sciences, Chemicals, Science & Research, Energy & Environment Technologies, Automotive, IT & Telecoms, Space & Security.
Prior to his current position, he was the Business and IT Manager within BCM Institute Headquarters. He had overseen the IT operations, managed the infrastructure network, iPhone and iPad mobile application development, video editing, graphic multimedia development, application development projects and facilitates learning technologies. This includes BCMpedia, BC and DR Forum and back office ERP system. He led a team in business process re-engineering and design and implement innovative initiatives.
Before BCM Institute, Bob's career was focused on IT service management. He started his career as a network engineer providing technical assistance to customers. Since then, he has held several positions, including marketing, security, project and program management.
- 2008 Masters of Information System from The University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia specializing in Business and IT.
- 2007 Bachelor of Information Technology with specialization in Information System, The Australian National University (ANU), Australia
- 2005 Diploma in Internet Computing with Merit with specialization in Networking, School of Information Technology, Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
- 2010 Awarded Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI)
- 2010 Awarded Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS), BCM Institute, Singapore
- 2007 Awarded Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP), BCM Institute, Singapore
- Awarded Cisco Certified Network Professional, (CCNP).
- Awarded Microsoft Certified System Engineer, (MCSE).
Presentations and Publications
- 21 Jan 2009, A Manager's Guide to Singapore Standard SS540 for Business Continuity Management
- 1 Jun 2009, BCMpedia: Dictionary of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- 2007, The Impact of Voice over IP Communication in New South Wales