Christopher Lim is the Vice President RZB-Austria Singapore Branch Asia Pacific. He leads and manages all aspects of information technology for the organization. His responsibilities include infrastructure and operations support, application development and IT security. He is responsible for developing and co-ordinating the bank’s business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
Voluntary Appointment within BCM Institute
Christopher is an Associate Instructor for the BCM Institute.
Prior to his current appointment, Christopher was a Head of Operations and was responsible for Treasury Settlements, Loan Administration, Information Technology and Office Facilities and Administration. He has also been the Head of IT in various banks, responsibilities both regional and local. Christopher has over 20 years of IT experience in the banking industry
- Master of Business in Information Technology from RMIT University
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from the University of London.
- 2007 Awarded Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE), BCM Institute, Singapore
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
- Certified Information Security Audit (CISA).
Groups and Associations
He is an Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Bankers (UK) and also member of the Singapore Computer Society.