Crisis Communication Courses
CC-200 Crisis Communication Planner
Crisis Communication Planner or CC-200 is a 1-day crisis management (CC) course with a 50-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination following the successful completion of the course. A crisis is a critical event that may impact an organization's profitability, reputation, or ability to operate. CC-200 is available via a one-day (introductory-level) Crisis Management course for participants to guide professional who are appointed with the responsibilities to manage crisis, disaster and an events. The course is an experiential facilitated workshop led by an experienced instructor. It is important to note that CM-200 is a fundamental course in crisis management and the content emphasized on the principles of crisis management. This course is suitable for organisations and agencies who would like to have an overview of what is crisis management. The participants will benefit from the introduction to crisis management and also the relationship between its Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Disaster Recovery (DR) implementation effort. Participants will learn the basic of a crisis management program and the tool/ techniques to help to develop specific crisis management plans. This course has been recommended by past participants to be a practical course that will take the participants through the proper implementation of a crisis management plan.
CC-300 Crisis Communication Implementer
Crisis Management Implementer or CM-300 is a 2-day intermediate course with an two and half hour 100 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. This intermediate-level course is suitable for organisations and agencies embarking on its crisis management journey after the completion of its Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Disaster Recovery (DR) implementation effort. Some participants will use this to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of their crisis management program. Others will use this as a tool to help to develop specific crisis management plans. Using a case study and experience sharing by the facilitator, this course has been recommended by past participants to be a practical course that will take the participants through the proper implementation of a crisis management plan.
This course will enable participants to:
- Assemble the crisis communication team members.
- Assess the risk and threats such as riots, supply chain disruptions and product recalls.
- Learn to track and trace incident events and prioritize decisions and activities.
- Link crisis communications within and outside of the organization.
- Have a clear view of the command and control within the command centres.
- Coordinate with external agencies and local authorities.
- Test and exercise the crisis management plan.
- Manage the crisis management together with other plans such as BC and DR.
CC-400 Crisis Communication Manager
Crisis Management Manager or CM-400 is a 2-day advanced level Crisis Management (CM) course with an additional of 3 and 1/2 hour 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. It is primarily designed and developed to instill detailed concepts and knowledge in CM/BCM practitioners, which will enable the individual to drive CM programmes and projects for the entire organisation. This course is structured to develop and train Organization BCM Coordinator, CM/BC mangers, planners, and project managers.
This course will enable participants to:
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt the organisation.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disaster.
- Develop crisis management strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive CM plans.
- Create and develop CM awareness and training programme.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement CM audit and assessment programmes to ensure CM plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide CM program.
CC-5000 Crisis Communication Expert Implementer
Crisis Communication Expert Implementer or CC-5000 is an advanced level Crisis Communication (CC) course with a 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. The course content is a combination of CC-300 Crisis Communication Implementer (Day 1 to 2) with CC-400 Crisis Communication Manager (Day 3 and 4).