Disaster Recovery Certified Planner
Certification Menu | BCCP | CMCP | CCCP | DRCP | BCCS | CCCS | CMCS | DRCS | BCCE | CMCE | CCCE | DRCE | BCCA | BCCLA
Competency Level Menu | CL 1B | CL 2B | CL 3B | CL 1C | CL 2C | CL 3C | CL 1CC | CL 2CC | CL 3CC | CL 1D | CL 2D | CL 3D | CL 2A | CL 3A
Body of Knowledge Menu| BoK 1 | BoK 2 | BoK 3 | BoK 4 | BoK 5 | BoK 6 | BoK 7
Level of Expertise Menu | KNOW | DO | MANAGE
The Disaster Recovery Certified Planner(DRCP) certification is designed for middle management, department representatives, business unit coordinators, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery managers and planners. Candidates will be imparted with essential skills and knowledge of business impact analysis, risk analysis, testing and exercising, and keeping DR plans current. Candidates will also be introduced to the key concepts of developing business continuity and disaster recovery strategies, design and implementation of BC plans, preparing and conducting awareness and training programs.
Successful completion of the:
- DRP-200 IT DRP Planner or equivalent (duration 1.5 days including half-day examination)
- Successful completion of the DRCP electronic examination with a required passing score of 75% out of 50 Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ)
- Fresh entry and be involved in the business continuity management (BCM) and/or disaster recovery planning (DRP) workplace
- Certification Maintenance Fee: SGD 50 (payable after the first year of membership)
Award of Electronic Certificate
- Only an electronic certificate or e-certificate (softcopy) will be issued for all successful application.
- Hardcopy certificate is available upon request from the BCM Institute's Store: SGD 50