|1. Refer to Exercise|
Courses: BCM Certification
- Attend: BCM-200: ISO22301 BCMS Planner leading to BCCP
- Attend: BCM-300: ISO22301 BCMS Implementer leading to BCCS
- Attend: BCM-400: ISO22301 BCMS Manager leading to BCCE
- Attend: BCM-5000: ISO22301 BCMS Expert Implementer leading to BCCE
Guidance Notes and Templates
2. Evaluation IPOCM programs, rehearsing the roles of team members and staff and testing the recovery or continuity of an organization's systems (e.g technology, telephony, administrator) to demonstrate IPOCM competence and capability.
Notes (1) : Exercises include activities performed for the purpose of training and conditioning team members and personnel in appropriate responses with the goal of achieving maximum performance.
Notes (2) : An exercise can involve invoking operational continuity procedures, but is more likely to involve the simulation of an operational continuity incident, announced or unannounced, in which participants role-play in order to assess what issues might arise, prior to a real invocation.
(Source: ISO 22399:2007 – Societal Security - Guideline for Incident Preparedness and Operational Continuity Management) - clause 3.7