Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The items to be included in this list are those which must be taken during an evacuation.
- The items must relate to business needs and can be hand-carried from the office to the evacuation assembly point.
- Each BU BCM Coordinator is to familiarize all staff in his or her business unit with the items on this grab list.
- The retrieval of the item must not endanger the life of the staff members during an evacuation.
Content of Template
- Serial Number
- Exact description of the documentation or item to be retrieved
- Person Responsible
- The assigned staff members or the person who is at the location during the evacuation.
- Physical Location of Item
- The precise location of the item Example: In the in-out tray located at the top left hand corner of the table for each staff members within the Trade Finance Department