Guidance Notes to Complete the Crisis Management Plan Template
Based on the threats and crisis scenarios identified during the Crisis Threat & Scenario Assessment, the Crisis Management Team will proceed to develop a plan (modules) that matches the Crisis Scenarios. This is the core plan that links each of the planning scenarios to the response modules that will be immediately activated.
- For example, a "shooter on-site" event triggers an immediate facility lockdown plus a police response plus pre-set communication protocols to convene the crisis-response team and warn staff.
Content of CM Plan
- Part 0: Cover Page
- Part 1: Introduction
- Part 2: Crisis Management Objectives
- Part 3: Crisis Management Team
- Part 4: Incident Management Team
- Part 5: General Considerations
- Part 6: External Contact and Communications
- Part 7: Incident Action Lists
- Part 8: Command Centre
Useful Link on related terms: BCMBoK 5: Plan Development