How to use the recovery plan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This section describes the content (Part A,B and C) of the BC plan template.
- Part A is the introduction to the Business Continuity Plan (BC Plan) template.
- This plan is written for the Business Unit (BU) BCM Coordinator or BU Coordinator and the Alternate Business Unit BCM Coordinator (Alt BU Coordinator).
- In the event that the Business Continuity Plan (BC Plan) is activated, the BU Coordinator or the Alt BU Coordinator (if the BU Coordinator is not available) is to follow the procedures in this manual.
- Part B of this plan sets out the sequential procedures to be undertaken upon activation for the entire organization.
- In the event of a disaster, each BU Coordinator is to refer to Part B and follow through with the procedures that he or she is responsible for.
- Part C of this plan sets out the requirement to be undertaken upon activation by the business unit.