MTE Standard Operating Procedures for Chapter Chairperson of BCM Institute Forum
Jump to navigation Jump to search
1. Job Assignment
- Liaise directly with the Event Manager, BCM Institute once the appointment as Chairperson is confirmed.
- Have a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities.
2. Title and Theme of Event
- Provide BCM Institute with suggested titles and theme of a particular MTE event (for event throughout the year).
- Provide a list of nominated speakers with CVs to BCM Institute for approval.
- Identify and agree the potential locations for the seminar.
3. Finalize Speakers
- Finalize list of speakers with Event manager, BCM Institute.
- Contact finalized speakers on their agreement on speaking.
- Update confirmed speakers CV to be posted on the bcmpedia/associates.
- Update speakers on their speaking slot and event agenda.
- Provide speaker with the standard MTE PowerPoint Templates.
- Chase speakers for presentation slides.
- Collate presentation slides into laptop (to be arranged and provided locally).
- Support logistic arrangement for overseas speakers (airport transfer/ lodging/ payment method - if needed).
- Identify possible and cost-effective database or providers (within country) for e-Blast
- Assist in the contacting of the potential participants.