Murugan is currently the Managing Director at N Plus One Sdn Bhd in Malaysia.
Murugan has vast experience in the development and deployment of Business Continuity Management Projects/Program/Workshops for Banks & Financial Institutions (Local & International), Information Technology, and World-Class Event Management. He has also managed and actively involved in IT Outsourcing engagement largely for the financial institution and other industries namely Data Centre Services, Media Management, Service Desk and Contact Centre Services and was also responsible to drive performance across the organization, guiding collaborative teams, to implement strategic initiatives to protect the company’s business operation. Appointment within BCM Institute Murugan. M is an Instructor with BCM Institute.
- Consultant (Business Continuity Management) Basis Bay Services MSC Sdn Bhd - A leading IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Disaster Recovery Services & Solution Provider
- Assistant Vice President, GMH (Malaysia) - One of Asia Pacific leading BCM and DR consulting firm specializing in business continuity strategy design, development, implementation and long-term program management.
- Business Development Manager (Business Development) Redtone Telecommunications Berhad – A leading Alternate Service Provider (ASP) & Network Service Provider (NSP) for Telecommunications Services and Solution
- Senior Executive (Methods & Procedures) Maxis Communications Berhad – A leading and largest telecommunication provider in Malaysia
- Master of Business Administration, Westport University