Rohit has over 15 years experience in Risk and Controls Management covering Business Continuity Management, IT Disaster Recovery, Corporate Security, Health and Safety, Emergency Preparedness, Information Risk Management, Compliance, Vendor Risk Management, Internal audit and controls in Banking, Financial, BPO, and Management Consultancy industries.
Voluntary Appointment within BCM Institute
Rohit is an Associate Instructor with the BCM Institute.
- Vice President with Barclays Bank, Head – Business Continuity Management, India.
- Asst. Vice President, Head – Business Continuity and Corporate Security, Deutsche Bank, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- MBA (Finance): Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, (Bombay University), 1st Rank in 2nd Year.
- BS 25999 Lead Auditor: British Standards Institution.
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP): Disaster Recovery Institute International
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA): Information Systems Audit & Control Association
- Certified Security Professional (CSP): International Institute of Security and Safety Management
- Chartered Accountant: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.