Rose Lam is a Vice President with GMH Continuity Architects, providing BC and DR consultancy services.
Voluntary Appointment within BCM Institute
Rose Lam is an Associate Instructor with the BCM Institute.
She has more than 10 years of BCM experience including regional BCM planning and program implementation for the banks’ offices in Asia: Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Korea and South-East Asia. Her BCM experience includes Business Impact Analysis, recovery strategies development, alternate sites implementation and business continuity/crisis management exercises. Her other BCM involvement include risk mitigation planning for DBS Bank for the S2006 event (IMF/World Bank meetings), planning and conduct of the Financial Industry-wide Business Continuity Exercise as well as Avian Flu pandemic response planning.
Besides being in the banking industry, Rose had held several IT and Engineering roles at Apple Computer, with responsibilities in Computer Integrated Manufacturing and IT.
- 1987 Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics), National University of Singapore
- 2010 Awarded Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA), BCM Institute, Singapore
- 2007 Awarded Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE), BCM Institute, Singapore
- 2003 Awarded Certified Business Continuity Professional, DRI International
- 2005 Awarded Licensed Assessor for Virtual Corporation’s Business Continuity Maturity Model (BCMM).