Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mr Surjandy Rikmadenda has been working for RBS Bank Indonesia (before known as ABN AMRO Bank), as Country Head of BCM since 2006 until present.
Voluntary Appointment within BCM Institute
- Associate Instructor with the BCM Institute
- Member of the Education & Examination Committee with the BCM Institute
- Bcmpedia Contributors
- An IT Unit head (application & server/PC) at PT Bank Aryapanduarta. (A member of Nova Scotia Bank Canada)
- 1995 - 1999: An EDP Auditor at Dipo International Bank.
- 1995: Senior Programer & system Analyst.
- 1992 - 1995: Deputy Chief Branch Bank Operation at Unibank.
- 1990 - 1992 He was working in BHS Bank.
- Banking Industry (IT & Operation field) -IT Secruity -IT H/W & S/W, Networking
Groups & Associations
- 2005 - 2006 ISSA