Operational Resilience Culture
2. Ability of an organization to resist being affected by an incident.
(Source: AE/HSC/NCEMA 7000:2012)
3. Ability of an organization to resist being affected by an event.
(Source: ISO 22399:2007 – Societal Security - Guideline for Incident Preparedness and Operational Continuity Management) - clause 3.31
4. The ability of an organization to resist being affected by an incident.
(Source: British Standard BS25999-1:2006 Code of Practice for Business Continuity Management)
5. The ability of an organization to absorb the impact due to a risk occurrence and to continue to operate in such a way as to achieve its Minimum Business Continuity Objective.
(Source: Singapore Standard 540 - SS 540:2008)
6. The ability of an organization, staff, system, network, activity or process to absorb the impact of a business interruption, disruption and/or loss and continue to provide a minimum acceptable level of service.
(Source: Business Continuity Institute - BCI)