Scenarios and assumptions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
SCENARIOS AND ASSUMPTIONS
- Business disruptions to ABC Organization’s Critical Business Functions can arise from the following scenarios:
- Utilities outage (including power).
- Damage or denial of access to the Office Building (including fire and building collapse).
- BC Planning in ABC Organization is based on the following key assumptions:
- The main office (Name of Building) building is down, and the offsite data center/ office at Building Name, ABC Road is available.
- Staff is denied access to the (Name of Building) building for a sustained period of X calendar days. Refer to Key Disaster Scenario
- Only critical business functions will be accorded priority for restoration.
- Should the crisis be projected to exceed seven (7) days, extended planning will commence after day 2 or 3.